QUADZILLA X ADVENTURES (PTY) LTD – QUAD BIKE RENTAL AGREEMENT FORM
Terms & Conditions
Quadzilla X-Adventures provides quad bike tours to the public which are considered to be motorsports where the rider sits on and operates these vehicles like a motorcycle, but the extra wheels give more stability at slower speeds. Driving a quad bike is easy, as it is suitable for complete beginners as well as more experienced riders. However, there are potential risks involved when riding at high speeds or riding on unknown or rough terrain. Sand dunes offer an exhilarating experience for quad biking, but the terrain is ever changing, which means that they can be dangerous if you are not familiar with the landscape. Steep and sudden drops could lead to rollovers that can be deadly. The risk of rollover increases when travelling at high speeds or travelling through unfamiliar terrain so you and your dependents, for which you may be a parent/guardian/person in loco parentis, need to carefully follow the instructions of the tour guides as they assist you through the dunes.
It is important that you and your dependents have no medical condition which would make it unwise for you or them to participate in our activities. If you are unsure whether you or your dependents should participate or not, please DO NOT ask our guides – they are not doctors and cannot give you medical advice. Please contact your doctor and ask them for their advice instead. By signing this form you are declaring that:-
- you are not aware of any medical condition (this includes a mental condition such as an extreme fear of heights);
- you are not intoxicated or under the influence of drugs, which could compromise your safety and the safety of your dependents and/or other participants.;
- you are aware of the physical conditions and risks associated with you and your dependents participation in our activities, which are impossible to eliminate by even the most prudent and careful planning and/or conduct of the tour guide;
- you warrant that you and your dependents are in a fit state of mental and physical health to withstand all of the physical conditions and risks associated with your and their participation in our activities;
- you as well as your dependents will comply with the instructions of or guides.
We need a prepayment for all bookings to be confirmed with Quadzilla X Adventures.
Please note that all booking confirmations will only be done once EFT payment has been confirmed at:
Account Name: Quadzilla
Account No.: 62877 101 304
Branch Code: 250655
All Covid-19 protocols are strictly followed for your safety as well as that of the instructors. Helmets are supplied, so all you need to do is wear comfortable shoes and bring some sunscreen lotion and sunglasses, and be prepared to have a day of adventure you will not soon forget.
Frequently asked questions:
- How long are the tours – 50 min – 1 hour (excluding briefing)
- What’s included: Quad Bike hire & fuel, hair nets, and helmets, permit to dunes
- Minimum Height: 0.0 m
- Maximum Height: 0.0 m
- Minimum Weight: 0 kg
- Maximum Weight: 160.0 kg
- Fitness Level: No Fitness Requirement
- Experience Level: No Experience Required. This Activity Takes Place “At Your Own Risk”
- Certification: None Required
Permit to the dunes, reliable and easy to operate Quad Bike hire & fuel, helmets in multiple sizes, hair nets for use in helmets, safety briefing and guide(s).
Kindly ensure you arrive at the venue 30 minutes before your Quad Bike tour departure time. Should you arrive later than the tour departure time, your tour may be forfeited and not refunded or rescheduled.
Cancellations and Refunds
What happens if you are late?
If you inform us as soon as you know you are going to be late, and we have a gap in our schedule after your booking we can usually accommodate. If we get no warning or if we are booked immediately after your booking, then unfortunately any time lost will be sacrificed and we will take you on as much of the tour as we can in the time available.
Cancellation outside 14 days prior to tour date: 100% credit
Cancellation 14-7 days prior to tour date: 100% credit
Cancellation 3-6 days prior to tour date: 50% refund*
Cancellation 2 days prior to tour date, late arrivals or “no show”: No refund / Full fee charged
Refunds are made back to the original source of payment method.
*Our activity is not weather dependent, but in the case of extreme weather conditions preventing us from taking you on your tour, we will issue a gift voucher that you can redeem to reschedule at your convenience, and it is also fully transferable. However, if you are unable to reschedule your tour, we will refund 100% of your funds. (Please note this is only in the event of weather conditions not permitting your tour to go ahead. For all other cancellations, refer to our cancellation policy above)
You will be required to wear your mask.
Standard cancellation policy
Zero tolerance for alcohol, drugs and reckless driving (NO refunds if you do not abide)
- Purpose. This policy describes the way we handle your personal information.
- Personal information. Personal information includes information we collect:
- on submission when you place an order; and
- automatically when you visit this website.
- Acceptance. You may not order any of our goods if you do not accept this policy.
- Collected on submission. We collect your contact details and delivery address when you place an order.
- Collected automatically. We collect your Internet usage information when you visit this website.
- The purpose for collection. We may use any of the personal information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated when you agreed to provide it to us.
- Consent to collection. We will get your consent to collect your personal information in accordance with applicable law when you provide us with it.
- Use. We may use your personal information to fulfil our obligations to you.
- Sharing. We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you.
- Disclosure. We may disclose personal information to third parties if required for legal reasons.
- Security. Our website is hosted on a secure server and uses security measures to prevent interference by intruders.
- Retention. We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary.
- Transfer. We may transfer your personal information outside South Africa to a foreign country.
- Updating or removing. You may choose to update or remove the personal information you have submitted to us by contacting us.